Friday, September 7, 2012

Shading

.1. Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece.
This piece came out good but it could have came out better if i didnt smudge it2. if this was a group project, what was your contribution?
My contribution would be my drawing the shapes
3 How successful do you feel this piece is and why?
It was sucessful because I shaded really well
4. What worked about this project? What didn’t work?
My shading was really good but i wasnt shading dark enough for the dark parts
5. If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making?
I would not smudge at all
6. What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
The most difficult part was trying to shade dark enough because i didnt press my pencil hard enough
 7. Waht did you learn from this piece?
I learned how to shade correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment