Friday, December 7, 2012


Describe your overall thoughts on the final piece. 
 My overall thought on my art work is that it is ok but i could have done better if my water color wasnt so dark.
How successful do you feel this piece is and why? 
I think that my art peice was successful. I think that the colored pencils bring it out alot.
What worked about this project? What didn’t work? 
I think that the blending work well in my picture and so did the shadowing. I think that overlapping wasnt so well though
If you were to do this project over again, what changes would you consider making? 
If I did this project over again i would ajust the the vanishing point.




What was the most difficult part about completing this piece and why?
What did you learn from this piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment